PCI-DSS ver. 3.0 Certificate
- PCI-DSS data security standards means that our systems are secure and our customers and clients can trust us with sensitive payment card information.
- TLC is a part of the global response to fighting card data compromise.
Nasscom Registration Certificate
- Nasscom is the umbrella non-profit trade association of India Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- TLC leadership is a proud member of DSCI and actively involves itself in various forums and government institution meetings to drive the focus and merits of data protection and overall safe keep of the IT and BPO sector.
Microsoft SAM Compliance Certificate
- TLC in its endeavor to be using only compliant software conducted a MS SAM (Software Asset Management) with Microsoft India's help on its premises and covered the few gaps that audit tools showed up to become 100% compliant to overall MS tools deployment within its data center and end-devices.
Robust Quality Team
- Zero Tolerance on fraudulent or unethical sale.
- Process Adherence incorporating all FTC regulations.
- Strict Process Guidelines.
- Over 40 Quality Analysts.
Customer Benefit Entitlements
- TLC customers also get SaveWithTLC and/or TLC Privacy Sentry as an entitled ('free') benefit.
Certified Live Experts
- We have certified Live experts for Windows and Mac operating system.
- We support all computer manufacturers.
- Issue-specific Support Queue with Subject Matter Experts.
Easy Refund Policy
- If not satisfied with support, just call or email us!
Free PC Optimization
- Speed-up your Windows or MAC PC for FREE!!
What We Support
- Anti-Malware (Virus or Spyware protection).
- Education on different Microsoft/other daily usable applications.
- Diagnose and resolve Windows errors.
- Install / re-install applications, drivers and other programs.
- Optimization of PC to increase speed and performance.
- Troubleshoot internet issues.
- Scan & remove viruses, spyware & other malicious programs.
- Setup internet connection/firewall/security software/WiFi router.
- Setup of old/new desktop.
- Help with software/hardware usage.
- Support for legacy hardware devices like floppy drives/old printers etc.
- Assistance in upgrading from legacy OS to a newer/latest OS version.
- Configuring security software.
- Parental control and identity theft setup.
- Support for configuring Windows Defender and other security software.
- Re-installation of OS.
- Upgrade to a different version of Windows.
- Repair “Blue Screen” error messages.
- Repair .dll or other startup messages related to Windows.
- Setup of new device: digital camera, MP3, printer, smart phone, tablet and more.
- Setup /configuration of various third party Email clients.
- Email Setup on handheld devices.
- Troubleshooting network related issues like sharing, configuration, forwarding etc.
- Support for various printer errors.
- Support for transferring data from camera to PC or vice-versa.
Terms & Conditions
- Support applies for PC / Mac and connected devices only.
- The customer should own a registered version of the Operating System with media (CD/DVD).
- All TLC service plans include our "Resolution Guaranteed or Your Money Back" for a 7 or 30 days, depending on your service plan.
- In case of pre-existing hardware malfunction or diagnostic failure of device, please call the OEM.
- Broadband connectivity preferred (Dial-up option is available, but results in slow access).
- Please call for services when you have at least 15 minutes free.